Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Phil and Jerry are back for the launch of the Samsung Fascinate, the Bing debacle and the announcement of the T-Mobile G2. BONUS: After the show, stick around for a tablet chat with Dieter Bohn, who was at IFA 2010 in Berlin.
Top o' the news - Samsung Fascinate released
- Verizon Samsung Fascinate hands-on and initial impressions
- Samsung Fascinate rooted on Day 1
- Regarding the 'Verizon going exclusive with Bing' rumor
- T-Mobile officially (and finally) unveils G2
- T-Mobile G2 will cost $199 at Best Buy; presales start Friday, in stores Oct. 6
- Those three-dot buttons on the G2 keyboard? They're still three dots
- Verizon Android world phone at the FCC
- Sprint: Epic 4G one of its best first-day sellers
- Poll: Did you ditch the Evo for the Epic?
- T-Mobile reportedly in talks to carry Huawei Ideos -->
- Google CEO Eric Schmidt delivers closing keynote at IFA 2010
- Dual-core Tegra 2 smartphones are coming from LG in Q4, and Android's a pretty good bet
- Samsung announces dual-core processor, codenamed Orion
- A white HTC Desire and silver HTC Wildfire pose for pictures, headed to the UK
- Best Buy backs off the Samsung Gem
- Angry Birds for Android is here!!! -->
- Google Voice update brings those widgets you have been lusting for
- Google Maps gets Walking Navigation
- Google Instant brings 'real-time' search to the web; coming to mobile this fall
- Android Quick App: ADB Wireless
- Remote Notifier for Android -- forward notifications from phone to computer
- Adobe uses small words, pictures, to show which phones Flash supports
- R2-D2 Droid 2 boot animation breaks cover, available for download
- Android Central asks -- what's your favorite launcher?
Android OS updates
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: