The LG Optimus V is the Virgin Mobile version of the Optimus One, which is one of the best entry level Android devices out there. It should be an attractive phone for everyone, as it suits people of all knowledge levels.
- 3.2-inch LCD touchscreen
- 3 MP camera
- Android 2.2 (Froyo)
- Bluetooth 2.1
Top LG Optimus V Stories
Recent LG Optimus V Forum Threads
- Disabling Virgin/Sprint's Bandwith Throttling [TUT/TEST]
- Low Internal Storage, but All Apps are on SD Card!
- Search and menu button malfunction?
- Busybox not installed correctly.
- To Root or Not to Root
- Random reboots
- Wifi won't turn on or scan
- phone gets hot when tethering, common?
- Updating From Android 2.2 to 4.0?
- See All Threads