The LG Optimus V is the Virgin Mobile version of the Optimus One, which is one of the best entry level Android devices out there. It should be an attractive phone for everyone, as it suits people of all knowledge levels.
- 3.2-inch LCD touchscreen
- 3 MP camera
- Android 2.2 (Froyo)
- Bluetooth 2.1
Top LG Optimus V Stories
Recent LG Optimus V Forum Threads
- Connecting my LG Optimus V to my Laptop, how can I get the USB connected?
- Stuck in headphone mode
- Weird Lag When Trying To Charge
- Turn Off Safe Mode in LG Optimus V
- Busybox not installed correctly.
- changing the host name on the phone
- Advice needed: Time to upgrade?
- WiFi, but no 3G
- USB OTG on a Optimus V ... does it to work?
- Anyone have luck activating on Assurance Wireless? or know of any hacks to do so?
- See All Threads