The LG Optimus V is the Virgin Mobile version of the Optimus One, which is one of the best entry level Android devices out there. It should be an attractive phone for everyone, as it suits people of all knowledge levels.
- 3.2-inch LCD touchscreen
- 3 MP camera
- Android 2.2 (Froyo)
- Bluetooth 2.1
Top LG Optimus V Stories
Recent LG Optimus V Forum Threads
- Wifi won't turn on or scan
- How do I use my Optimus V as a dedicated MP3 player?
- old app- Amazon Music 4.1.0 Need help finding it
- Stuck in headphone mode
- Phone wont mount SD card
- Updating From Android 2.2 to 4.0?
- Optimus V Dialer codes
- Any "fix" for small crack on screen?
- is my vm670 capable of playing video from sdcard?
- Connecting my LG Optimus V to my Laptop, how can I get the USB connected?
- See All Threads