The LG Optimus V is the Virgin Mobile version of the Optimus One, which is one of the best entry level Android devices out there. It should be an attractive phone for everyone, as it suits people of all knowledge levels.
- 3.2-inch LCD touchscreen
- 3 MP camera
- Android 2.2 (Froyo)
- Bluetooth 2.1
Top LG Optimus V Stories
Recent LG Optimus V Forum Threads
- Can't send MMS messages says "Message Expired or Not Available"
- Help with "Please insert SD card before using camera" problem
- To Root or Not to Root
- Error executing updater binary
- 2 questions, and one thank you note
- SD Card keeps "Unexpectedly" removing itself
- Stuck in headphone mode
- how to play just one song once?
- Freezing up
- See All Threads