The LG Optimus V is the Virgin Mobile version of the Optimus One, which is one of the best entry level Android devices out there. It should be an attractive phone for everyone, as it suits people of all knowledge levels.
- 3.2-inch LCD touchscreen
- 3 MP camera
- Android 2.2 (Froyo)
- Bluetooth 2.1
Top LG Optimus V Stories
Recent LG Optimus V Forum Threads
- Low Internal Storage, but All Apps are on SD Card!
- PC not seeing Lg optimus V
- go sms pro issue
- Turn Off Safe Mode in LG Optimus V
- Error executing updater binary
- To Root or Not to Root
- How to recover from SD card??
- Stuck in headphone mode
- Can't send MMS messages says "Message Expired or Not Available"
- Help with "Please insert SD card before using camera" problem
- See All Threads