The LG Optimus V is the Virgin Mobile version of the Optimus One, which is one of the best entry level Android devices out there. It should be an attractive phone for everyone, as it suits people of all knowledge levels.
- 3.2-inch LCD touchscreen
- 3 MP camera
- Android 2.2 (Froyo)
- Bluetooth 2.1
Top LG Optimus V Stories
Recent LG Optimus V Forum Threads
- Stuck in headphone mode
- Wifi won't turn on or scan
- Disabling Virgin/Sprint's Bandwith Throttling [TUT/TEST]
- Video is sideways-how do I fix it?
- how do I move apps to home screen
- How do I use my Optimus V as a dedicated MP3 player?
- old app- Amazon Music 4.1.0 Need help finding it
- Phone wont mount SD card
- Optimus V Dialer codes
- Any "fix" for small crack on screen?
- See All Threads