Not a whole lot has happened on the Google Wallet front since its initial release but a new update has now appeared in the Android Market and brings a few cool changes and a weird version number with it. v1.0-R33v4 as it is known has the following changes listed:
- Find new offers directly in Wallet
- Updated transaction detail screen (for Tap & Pay and in Transaction History)
- Merchant name and amount now available for Google Prepaid Card purchases
- Improved button to turn your cards on and off
- Five minute default PIN timeout for new users
- An improved tutorial
- Account Number validation for some gift cards
- Bug fixes
New offers? We like the sound of that. Have you updated yet? Let us know in th comments or in the Android Central forums if you spot any other changes within the app -- ya never know, Google may have slipped something un-noted in there. Remember, only Nexus S 4G owners need apply, others will have to wait and see what can be done with the update. Download is past the break should you need it.
Thanks, to all who sent this in!
- Filed under: