TwoDots, the minimalist puzzle game from developer Playdots, has made its way to Android. The game is free to play with in-app purchases and offers up 135 engaging levels located in environments stretching from arctic tundras to the depths of the ocean.
The game, which originally debuted on iOS earlier this year, presents players with the simple task of "connecting the dots." While TwoDots offers addictive gameplay based on a rather simple premise, there is also a certain amount of depth to be found along the way.
Features of the game include:
- FREE to play for life
- CONNECT one dot to another, sink anchors, make a line, create bombs, fight fire, and much more in this fun free puzzle game
- ADVENTURE through 135 fun and addicting levels
- ADORABLE fun, and thoughtful game design in this beautiful game about connecting
- ENJOY beautiful minimalistic design with relaxing game music and fun sound fx
- PLAY at your own pace to figure out the perfect move without having to worry about the old time clock
- CHALLENGE your friends to a TwoDots match on Facebook, beat their scores, and earn medals
- MAKE a line or a square, not a circle, to connect every dot of a single color
Hit up the Google Play link above to check out this puzzler and let us know what you think in the comments below.