Andrew Martonik, and Alex Dobie host the inaugural episode of the Alarm Clock Central Podcast. Not really, but they do look at Lenovo's cool little Smart Clock.
They also discuss Galaxy Note 10 rumors. Renders have recently leaked and there's no headphone jack to be found. What will differentiate the Note 10 from S10 models this year? S Pen for sure, but probably not much else.
Alex shares his experiences using the OnePlus 7 Pro 5G in London, and they chat about Android Q Beta 4. One final note — be on the lookout for a bonus episode of the show that covers all the latest news about Google Stadia!
Show Notes and Links:
- Lenovo Smart Clock review: The bedside alarm that gets you
- MrMobile has me pining for the Lenovo Smart Clock
- Lenovo Smart Clock Review: Time Marches On ...
- Galaxy Note 10 renders show off design in full, no 3.5mm jack in sight
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10: News, Rumors, Release Date, Specs, and More!
- EE launches the first 5G network in the UK with the OnePlus 7 Pro 5G
- OnePlus 7 vs 7 Pro vs 7 Pro 5G: What's the difference? Which one should you buy?
- UK mobile network EE drops Huawei phones from its 5G launch
- Sprint's 5G network is now available in four new U.S. cities
- Android Q Beta 4 released with final developer APIs
- How to install Android Q on your Pixel right now
- Android Q Beta 4 fails to install on many phones; Google temporarily pauses rollout
- Everything you need to know about Android Q
- How to enable and use the new gesture system in Android Q
- Thrifter.com: All the best deals from Amazon, Best Buy, and more, fussily curated and constantly updated.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
The Galaxy S20 Ultra's Space Zoom camera is amazing and a bit creepy
The Galaxy S20 Ultra supports up to 100X zoom, which Samsung calls Space Zoom, but is it any good? Can a phone really product usable photos at 100x zoom? We've got our Galaxy S20 Ultra already so join us to find out!
ASUS and Google are teaming up to pre-load Stadia on the ROG Phone 3
ASUS and Google are teaming up to pre-load the ROG Phone III with Stadia. The next-gen ASUS gaming phone will come with the app preinstalled in all participating territories when it launches later this year.
What MWC 2020's cancellation means for the tech industry — and you
Amid growing concerns about the threat posed by coronavirus, Mobile World Congress 2020, one of the year's biggest tech events, was cancelled last week. Here's what it means for the industry, vendors, and consumers.
The Galaxy S20+ is big, pretty, but fragile — protect it with a clear case
While the Galaxy S20+ is a work of art, it's also a slippery glass-backed phone that's quite expensive. If you want to show it off, take a page from jewelry stores: display your S20+ inside a beautiful clear case!