Andrew Martonik, and Alex Dobie host the inaugural episode of the Alarm Clock Central Podcast. Not really, but they do look at Lenovo's cool little Smart Clock.
They also discuss Galaxy Note 10 rumors. Renders have recently leaked and there's no headphone jack to be found. What will differentiate the Note 10 from S10 models this year? S Pen for sure, but probably not much else.
Alex shares his experiences using the OnePlus 7 Pro 5G in London, and they chat about Android Q Beta 4. One final note — be on the lookout for a bonus episode of the show that covers all the latest news about Google Stadia!
Show Notes and Links:
- Lenovo Smart Clock review: The bedside alarm that gets you
- MrMobile has me pining for the Lenovo Smart Clock
- Lenovo Smart Clock Review: Time Marches On ...
- Galaxy Note 10 renders show off design in full, no 3.5mm jack in sight
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10: News, Rumors, Release Date, Specs, and More!
- EE launches the first 5G network in the UK with the OnePlus 7 Pro 5G
- OnePlus 7 vs 7 Pro vs 7 Pro 5G: What's the difference? Which one should you buy?
- UK mobile network EE drops Huawei phones from its 5G launch
- Sprint's 5G network is now available in four new U.S. cities
- Android Q Beta 4 released with final developer APIs
- How to install Android Q on your Pixel right now
- Android Q Beta 4 fails to install on many phones; Google temporarily pauses rollout
- Everything you need to know about Android Q
- How to enable and use the new gesture system in Android Q
- Thrifter.com: All the best deals from Amazon, Best Buy, and more, fussily curated and constantly updated.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Here's every U.S. city with 5G coverage right now
5G deployment is moving fast and the list of cities with coverage is growing all the time. See if your U.S. city has coverage yet by Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, or AT&T.
The Last of Us Part II has been delayed again, will launch at a later date
Today, Sony issued a statement confirming that The Last of Us Part II and Iron Man VR have been delayed due to the COVID-19 outbreak. There are no new release dates and the games will become available at a later time.
How to turn an old Android phone into a security camera
Have an old Android phone lying around that you don't know what to do with? Here's how you can repurpose it and turn it into a security camera!
Get most of Plume's benefits without the required subscription
If you want a Wi-Fi system with plenty of extra security features and great support there are more options than ever. eero Pro offers fast 802.11ac performance with the option of eero Secure and eero Secure+ for those that want to take the guesswork out of internet security.