Andrew Martonik, and Alex Dobie host the inaugural episode of the Alarm Clock Central Podcast. Not really, but they do look at Lenovo's cool little Smart Clock.
They also discuss Galaxy Note 10 rumors. Renders have recently leaked and there's no headphone jack to be found. What will differentiate the Note 10 from S10 models this year? S Pen for sure, but probably not much else.
Alex shares his experiences using the OnePlus 7 Pro 5G in London, and they chat about Android Q Beta 4. One final note — be on the lookout for a bonus episode of the show that covers all the latest news about Google Stadia!
Show Notes and Links:
- Lenovo Smart Clock review: The bedside alarm that gets you
- MrMobile has me pining for the Lenovo Smart Clock
- Lenovo Smart Clock Review: Time Marches On ...
- Galaxy Note 10 renders show off design in full, no 3.5mm jack in sight
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10: News, Rumors, Release Date, Specs, and More!
- EE launches the first 5G network in the UK with the OnePlus 7 Pro 5G
- OnePlus 7 vs 7 Pro vs 7 Pro 5G: What's the difference? Which one should you buy?
- UK mobile network EE drops Huawei phones from its 5G launch
- Sprint's 5G network is now available in four new U.S. cities
- Android Q Beta 4 released with final developer APIs
- How to install Android Q on your Pixel right now
- Android Q Beta 4 fails to install on many phones; Google temporarily pauses rollout
- Everything you need to know about Android Q
- How to enable and use the new gesture system in Android Q
- Thrifter.com: All the best deals from Amazon, Best Buy, and more, fussily curated and constantly updated.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Here are the best alternatives to Dark Sky for Android
One of the more popular weather apps is leaving Android, so it's time to find yourself something new. Here are some weather apps I actually like more that you can turn to and fill the Dark Sky hole in your heart.
Google's AirDrop rival 'Nearby Share' finally starts rolling out
Google's Nearby Share platform, which lets users easily and anonymously share files with each other, has finally started rolling out. Initially, however, Nearby Share will only be available on select Pixel and Samsung Galaxy smartphones.
Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 appears in a new video leak ahead of launch
Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 has shown up in leaked AT&T instructional videos, just a day before its official unveiling.
Show off your Galaxy S20 with one of these clear cases
Don't hide your phone inside some bulky tank of a case! Clear cases will let the vibrant colors of your Galaxy S20 shine through while protecting it from scratches and shatters.