Andrew Martonik, and Alex Dobie host the inaugural episode of the Alarm Clock Central Podcast. Not really, but they do look at Lenovo's cool little Smart Clock.
They also discuss Galaxy Note 10 rumors. Renders have recently leaked and there's no headphone jack to be found. What will differentiate the Note 10 from S10 models this year? S Pen for sure, but probably not much else.
Alex shares his experiences using the OnePlus 7 Pro 5G in London, and they chat about Android Q Beta 4. One final note — be on the lookout for a bonus episode of the show that covers all the latest news about Google Stadia!
Show Notes and Links:
- Lenovo Smart Clock review: The bedside alarm that gets you
- MrMobile has me pining for the Lenovo Smart Clock
- Lenovo Smart Clock Review: Time Marches On ...
- Galaxy Note 10 renders show off design in full, no 3.5mm jack in sight
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10: News, Rumors, Release Date, Specs, and More!
- EE launches the first 5G network in the UK with the OnePlus 7 Pro 5G
- OnePlus 7 vs 7 Pro vs 7 Pro 5G: What's the difference? Which one should you buy?
- UK mobile network EE drops Huawei phones from its 5G launch
- Sprint's 5G network is now available in four new U.S. cities
- Android Q Beta 4 released with final developer APIs
- How to install Android Q on your Pixel right now
- Android Q Beta 4 fails to install on many phones; Google temporarily pauses rollout
- Everything you need to know about Android Q
- How to enable and use the new gesture system in Android Q
- Thrifter.com: All the best deals from Amazon, Best Buy, and more, fussily curated and constantly updated.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Here's why Google probably won't release a 'true flagship Pixel' next March
Google is really bad at keeping secrets and one this big is no exception. Sorry, but you're going to be waiting until next October for any new "flagship" Pixel phone.
These are the very best Android TVs you can buy in 2020
Android TV is a sleek and powerful smart TV operating system, and these TVs ship with it built right in. Here are the best Android TVs you should consider and why they're so great!
Remembering Google Play Music: A mixtape for my favorite streaming service
After years of calling the service dead, it finally happened. Google's original music service has shut down, and I believe the best way to process that grief and emotion is through another age-old musical tradition: the mixtape.
Download all the things with the best microSD cards for the Shield TV
Did you just get your hands on the new NVIDIA Shield TV (2019) and are disappointed with the current storage situation? Thankfully, NVIDIA opted to include a built-in microSD card slot for you to expand that storage and keep all of your content at the ready.