CD Projekt Red has been highly successful with their Witcher fantasy RPG game franchise on the PC and consoles and recently started closed beta testing for a mobile game spin-off, The Witcher Battle Arena. However, it appears that the first Witcher mobile game to launch to the general public will be something else: The Witcher Adventure Game, a digital version of a real world board game.
Players in the game can pick from one of four characters and then go on quests to fight monsters, solve mysteries and more. Here's a breakdown of the game's features, which is now on sale for $5.99 in the Google Play Store:
- Art design taken straight from the critically acclaimed Witcher series of video games
- Play vs. AI and vs. your friends (online multiplayer and hot seat)
- Clear, simple rules, and intuitive mechanics.
- 4 unique heroes with different skills and approaches to problem solving
- Achievement and leaderboard support
- Digital edition contains over 288 cards and 30 monsters
Grab it from the link up top and if you spend some time with it this weekend, drop into the comments and tell us what it's like!