Audio-only stream below
Phil and Mickey are back for another round of the latest Android news, including the Motorola Droid, Devour and Backflip, and the Google Nexus One.
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video feed | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
- Inventor of the cell phone gave up his iPhone for a Motorola Droid
- Hands-on with the Motorola Devour, with Android 1.6 and Motoblur
- Android sees huge growth through Jan. (what phone could have caused that?)
- Memory card, not Vodafone Magic itself, responsible for Android botnet strike
- Dell Mini 5 'Streak' shown in promo flyer, including Kindle support
- HTC Incredible rumored to soon be replacing HTC Droid Eris on Verizon
- Who says Google failed with the Nexus One retail strategy?
- Verizon already training employees on the Nexus One? What for?
- AT&T locks down its first Android phone, the Backflip [and so what?]
- Swype for Android now officially in beta
- Opera Mini 5 beta released for Android (and our video hands-on)
- Hands-on with Google Gesture Search
- DoubleTwist for Windows releases major update, adds podcast support
- Tether(Berry) in beta for Android
- Android Quick App: Photoshop Mobile
- Android 2.1 leaked for Droid Eris, appears to be the real McCoy [updated]
- Android Central Editors' Apps of the Week
- AndroidCentral asks: What's your favorite Android Twitter client? [Contest]
Thanks to Sue for the great intro, and Andre for the e-mail!
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Voicemail: We love actually hearing from you. You can leave us a voicemail toll-free at (888) 468-6158 Ext. 222.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/2 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: