Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Phil and Mickey are back for another round of the latest Android news, including the Motorola Droid, Devour and Backflip, and the Google Nexus One.
- Inventor of the cell phone gave up his iPhone for a Motorola Droid
- Hands-on with the Motorola Devour, with Android 1.6 and Motoblur
- Android sees huge growth through Jan. (what phone could have caused that?)
- Memory card, not Vodafone Magic itself, responsible for Android botnet strike
- Dell Mini 5 'Streak' shown in promo flyer, including Kindle support
- HTC Incredible rumored to soon be replacing HTC Droid Eris on Verizon
- Who says Google failed with the Nexus One retail strategy?
- Verizon already training employees on the Nexus One? What for?
- AT&T locks down its first Android phone, the Backflip [and so what?]
- Swype for Android now officially in beta
- Opera Mini 5 beta released for Android (and our video hands-on)
- Hands-on with Google Gesture Search
- DoubleTwist for Windows releases major update, adds podcast support
- Tether(Berry) in beta for Android
- Android Quick App: Photoshop Mobile
- Android 2.1 leaked for Droid Eris, appears to be the real McCoy [updated]
- Android Central Editors' Apps of the Week
- AndroidCentral asks: What's your favorite Android Twitter client? [Contest]
Thanks to Sue for the great intro, and Andre for the e-mail!
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact The Midroll.
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: