Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Phil and Jerry are joined by Smartphone Experts Editor in Chief Dieter Bohn, who joined Phil at the Samsung Galaxy S event in New York City. Plus, Froyo is official on the Nexus One, the Evo 4G gets an update, and a bunch of your e-mails. Listen in!
Samsung Galaxy S event in New York
- Hands-on with the Epic 4G
- Gaming demo on the Epic 4G
- Hands-on with the Fascinate
- Hands-on with the T-Mobile Vibrant
- Hands-on with the AT&T Captivate
- Yes, the Samsung Galaxy S class is 'upgradeable to Android 2.2'
- Preorder the T-Mobile Samsung Vibrant by July 18, get $50 gift card
- Cellular South getting the Galaxy S, too
And the official announcements
- Sprint Epic 4G is the Samsung Galaxy S -- with a keyboard
- Samsung Facinate Verizon's version of the Galaxy S
- T-Mobile's Samsung Vibrant available July 21 for $199
- US Cellular getting in on the Samsung Galaxy S action, too
- Droid X - your questions, our answers
- The Droid X does not have Motoblur
- Motorola Droid X benchmark tests
- Gaming on the Droid X
- HTC addresses AMOLED stock issues by moving to Sony Super LCD panels
- Verizon says the HTC Droid Incredible is far from dead
- Verizon's letter to HTC Droid Incredible buyers offers apology, $25 gift card
- Samsung SPH-M910 (Intercept) photos leaked
- Motorola Charm may be T-Mobile Basil
- Motorola Flipout possibly coming to AT&T
- Official Yahoo Mail and Messenger app now available for Android
- Amazon Kindle Android app out of beta, now available in the Market
- Angry Birds is coming to Android this summer
- Scrollable widgets coming for phones without HTC Sense, too
- Super Mario sidescrolls way through your Android live wallpaper
Android OS updates
- Rumor: Gingerbread in 2010, 1GHz required, new UX
- HTC Evo OTA back in action
- Where to take your bricked Evo 4G
- Sprint Hero, Moment won't get Froyo
- Latest Froyo build for the Nexus One is the official Android 2.2 update
- Another Froyo OTA for the Nexus One -- FRF91 this time around
- Eurpoean HTC Hero 2.1 update rolling out
- HTC Says Q3 is the quarter for Froyo for the Desire, Legend and Wildfire
- Motorola Droid Froyo build FRF84B leaked
- Motorola releases status update on Android 2.1 for CLIQ/CLIQ XT
- Xperia X10 gets an update, still waiting on Android 2.1
- AdMob's May numbers show that Android's still growing
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: