Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
We've got the whole gang back together on the eve of Google's "Playground" event in New York City, where we expect to see some new Nexus love. Plus, Phil takes a beating.
Thing 1: Previewing the Google 'Playground' event
- LG Nexus 4 renders leak [Update: more]
- LG India confirms its worst-kept secret, Nexus 4 to be announced Oct. 29
- Here's what LG's Nexus 4 looks like on the inside
- Latest LG Nexus 4 leak provides minor new details
- Samsung Nexus 10 reported once again in run up to Google event
- Nexus 10 manual shots reveal a curvy Samsung-made tablet
- Nexus 7 3G spotted at the FCC ahead of Google event
- Nexus 4 pre-order page goes live early at UK retailer, release slated for Oct. 30
- This week's sidebar poll: What has you excited for the October 29 event?
- A 32-gigabyte Nexus 7 in a box
Thing 2: The Galaxy Note 2 is here
- T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 now available
- T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 2 review
- AT&T's Galaxy Note 2 available Nov. 9 for $299, preorders start Oct. 25
- AT&T accepting preorders for Samsung Galaxy Note 2
- Verizon's Samsung Galaxy Note 2 preorder page goes live
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 hits U.S. Cellular stores October 26
Thing 3: Other schtuff
- This is the Verizon HTC DLX
- The HTC DLX, batteries and you
- Verizon's HTC DLX to launch as the Droid DNA?
- SwiftKey Flow brings trace input to leading Android keyboard
- LG Optimus 2X ICS source code released
- Motorola DROID RAZR HD/MAXX HD review
- Reminder: Our Million Member Giveaway is in full swing until Nov. 15
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: