LG Mobile in February 2014 announced the G Pro 2, the second-generation oversized Android smartphone. This one sports a 5.9-inch IPS display at 1920x1080 resolution, is powered by a Snapdragon 800 processor, has a 13-megapixel camera and launches with Android 4.4 KitKat.
It comes with a removable 3,200 mAh battery and a microSD card slot, for those who need to be able to swap batteries and could use a little extra storage. (See below for the complete LG G Pro 2 specs.)
The G Pro 2 essentially is a larger version of 2013's LG G2, with some extra software improvements tossed in, including Knock Code and Mini View. Knock Code takes the "Knock-On" feature and adds even more functionality, allowing it to serve as an unlock code for the entire phone. LG's also added a Guest Mode that serves up a secondary home screen with apps that you preselect, keeping your private data private.
And LG continues its 2013 design scheme by moving the power and volume buttons to the rear of the phone.
To put it simply, LG took what was great about the LG G2, put it in a larger chassis — and did so with a phone you're going to want to check out.
The LG G Pro 2 was initially launched in Korea in February and will make its way to the rest of the world as well in 2014.
Top LG G Pro 2 Stories
Recent LG G Pro 2 Forum Threads
- I am using LG G pro Lite the keyboard stopped what can I do to make it work. Urgently pleaeseee?
- I've got an LG G Pro 2, you've got questions — fire away!
- I can,t add an google account on my device Lg G prolite , plzzz help ???
- Why can't I get 3g working on my phone, it uses only 2g?
- Is the LG G Pro f240s Korean 4g supported or not?
- How do I get it out of a bootloop?
- Why can't I turn on my wifi and Bluetooth on my LG G Pro2 Lollipop 5.0?
- Why is my phone taking over 20 mins to send a text?
- MMS probs on LG G Pro (E-980), how can I fix it?
- Can I revert to F350L 10d from F350L 20b?
- See All Threads