LG Mobile in February 2014 announced the G Pro 2, the second-generation oversized Android smartphone. This one sports a 5.9-inch IPS display at 1920x1080 resolution, is powered by a Snapdragon 800 processor, has a 13-megapixel camera and launches with Android 4.4 KitKat.
It comes with a removable 3,200 mAh battery and a microSD card slot, for those who need to be able to swap batteries and could use a little extra storage. (See below for the complete LG G Pro 2 specs.)
The G Pro 2 essentially is a larger version of 2013's LG G2, with some extra software improvements tossed in, including Knock Code and Mini View. Knock Code takes the "Knock-On" feature and adds even more functionality, allowing it to serve as an unlock code for the entire phone. LG's also added a Guest Mode that serves up a secondary home screen with apps that you preselect, keeping your private data private.
And LG continues its 2013 design scheme by moving the power and volume buttons to the rear of the phone.
To put it simply, LG took what was great about the LG G2, put it in a larger chassis — and did so with a phone you're going to want to check out.
The LG G Pro 2 was initially launched in Korea in February and will make its way to the rest of the world as well in 2014.
Top LG G Pro 2 Stories
Recent LG G Pro 2 Forum Threads
- Why isn't my LTE network option available?
- LG GPro 2 lOLLIPOP update to Ireland (Unlocked phone)
- Why do I get this error there was a problem installing this harware lge androide mtp device when I connect my LG G Pro to my PC?
- What is the current price of LG G Pro 2 in the US?
- Slow Motion Videos exportation
- I've got an LG G Pro 2, you've got questions — fire away!
- LG Optimus G Pro battery compatible with G Pro 2?
- My Rooted LG G Pro has leak DNS Android 4.1.2 how do I fix this?
- shoftwer pro
- g pro 3
- See All Threads