Joe Danger, the fun arcade driving-side scrolling game from developer Hello Games, has finally made its way to Android devices for the price of $2.86.
The game was first released way back in 2010 for the PlayStation 3 and has since been released for the Xbox 360, Windows, the PlayStation Vita and iOS platforms. The player controls Joe Danger, a stuntman who has to drive through a number of tracks on his motorcycle while jumping over obstacles and avoiding traps. Here's what players can expect from the Android version, which is now in the Google Play Store:
- BEAUTIFUL! Eye-popping 60FPS 3D graphics!
- FUN! Critically acclaimed gameplay in your hands!
- SMOOTH! Intuitive and innovative touch controls!
- HUGE! 20+ hours of non-stop action!
- UNLOCKABLE! 25+ playable characters to discover!
- FRESH! Beat a new level each day in the Daily Challenge mode!
- TAKE CONTROL! Full support for the most popular controllers (including Xbox 360 pads, MOGA and nVidia Shield)