If you're a Sprint customer and looking to pick up the LG G Watch R, you'll be able to do just that next week. LG's latest wearable will be arriving at Sprint stores and online on November 14th for $299.99. Easy Pay will be an option as well, allowing you to get the Android Wear device for $0 down and 12 monthly payments of $25.
The LG G Watch is one of our favorite Android Wear devices so far, but you still have plenty of other options at your disposal if you're looking to get a new smartwatch. Be sure to check out our full LG G Watch R review here so you can be well informed before you go all-in.
LG G Watch R™ Comes to Sprint Nov. 14 as an Artistic Blend of Fashion and Function
OVERLAND PARK, Kan. & ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J. (BUSINESS WIRE), November 07, 2014 - Sprint (NYSE: S) is teaming with LG to offer the stylish LG G Watch R beginning Friday, Nov. 14. Powered by the latest version of Android Wear by Google, LG G Watch R empowers users to sync music, organize information, and get notifications and weather updates for those off onto life's latest adventures. Best of all, G Watch R is compatible with all Android smartphones – running Android 4.3 or later – such as the simple and smart LG G3, also available on Sprint, by simply downloading the Android Wear app from Google Play™.
LG G Watch R will be available through Sprint direct ship sales channels, including Sprint Stores, Web Sales and Telesales at 1-800-SPRINT1. With Sprint Easy PayTM, well-qualified buyers can purchase LG G Watch R with $0 down (plus tax) and 12 monthly payments of $25 (SRP: $299.99; excluding taxes).
"Wearables like the G Watch R bring our customers' most necessary information right onto their wrist," said Doug Kaufman, Director-Device Strategy, Sprint. "Best of all, this stylish device works with all of our Android smartphones, regardless of the product manufacturer. With the Sprint nationwide network, as well as Bluetooth®, users of G Watch R can stay connected to social networks, calendars and applications without missing a beat."
Stand-out features of G Watch R include:
- Full Circle P-OLED Display – G Watch R's Full Circle Plastic OLED (P-OLED) Display offers a trendy design yet using 100 percent of its watch face, maximizing every pixel and delivering a vivid and sharp viewing pleasure.
- Classic Watch Look and Feel – The Chronograph watch face boasts a premium PVD metal finish for increased durability. The 22mm interchangeable leather strap allows users to customize for a variety of stylish options. G Watch R users can also match their style to their strap by adjusting the look of the many different watch faces on G Watch R's P-OLED display.
- Seizing Life's Greatest Adventures – Whether you're hitting the hiking trails or navigating the concrete jungle, G Watch R helps you record your steps and take your heart rate. G Watch R is powered by a 410mAh battery to keep up wherever life's greatest adventures take you.
- "Ok Google" – Recognizes 11 voice commands, in nine different languages, allowing users to access information quickly and conveniently when paired with Android smartphones running Android 4.3 or later.
- Water and Dust Resistance – IP67 certified water and dust resistant to keep up with life's greatest adventures.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 review: Exceeding my Ultra-high expectations
Despite a few hardware tradeoffs compared to its Ultra counterpart, the Galaxy Note 20 is a fantastic phone with a lower price point aimed at a broader audience.
Google Pixel Buds 2020 review: AirPods for the Android world
For its second set of headphones, Google dropped quirks and just made a great pair of earbuds. The new Pixel Buds are one of the best true wireless headphones available.
OnePlus 8 review: More of the same, for $100 more
Just 6 months removed from the OnePlus 7T, the OnePlus 8 is here as the affordable mainstream option at a new higher price. Here's what it offers for that extra money, and where its value stands.
Here are the best phones you can get for Sprint/T-Mobile
Sprint has officially be laid to rest and is now part of the T-Mobile family. If you're looking for a new phone under the T-Mobile brand, here are the ones you should consider!