The Qualcomm Toq smartwatch wasn't initially supposed to be a consumer release. More of a developer preview, actually, that showed off Qualcomm's Mirasol display technology in a small form factor. But it's since been made available to the public, but at a relatively expensive $350.
For all that, though, you get what by all rights is a pretty good smartphone compatible with Android phones.
Recent Qualcomm Toq smartwatch Forum Threads
- Toq apps ideas
- Toq: Random reboots...
- Qualcomm Toq SDK Released
- I've got a Toq. You've got questions. Fire away!
- Ordered a Qualcomm Toq
- A week with the Qualcomm Toq
- New Toq Watch Faces Available Today
- The Toq and capacitive-compatible gloves
- Battery Test in Progress
- Toq Smartwatch, will it replace your Rolex?
- See All Threads