Audio-only stream below
We're barely a day into the 2011 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, and we already have a baker's dozen Android phones, the Motorola Xoom tablet, more LTE than we can shake a stick at, AT&T suddently grew a pair of 4G big ones, and there's more on the horizen. So join SPE editors Dieter Bohn, Phil Nickinson, Rene Ritchie and Kevin Michaluk, Android Central's Cory Streater and hosted by Mickey Papillon and Joey Koppes of The Cell Phone Junkie for the Greatest CES Podcast in the World -- Part 1!
Special thanks to Mickey and Joey at The Cell Phone Junkie (visit their site here!) for recording, editing and producing The World's Greatest CES Podcast. (And for putting up with Phil's noisy drink glass.)
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
- Note: Our video feed is on hiatus while we spruce things up a bit. You can still watch all our podcast videos with this YouTube playlist.
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/2 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: