Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video Feed | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Phil and Mickey return from CES to face a flurry of FUD, growing hate over slow Froyo upgrades, and to try to make sense of all the new smartphones coming our way.
The post-CES wrapup
- Android Central's best of CES 2011
- A comparison of Verizon's new LTE lineup [from the forums]
- CES brought dual-core, LTE but no NFC
- What's Sprint conjuring up Feb. 7?
- Is the Motorola Atrix 4G coming to AT&T on March 1?
- Mysterious new 'Nexus S' model sighted, gives weight to Android 2.4 possibility
- T-Mobile's Samsung Vibrant 4G leaked, does over 21 Mbps on HSPA+
- HTC EVO Shift 4G review
- Google confirms Nexus S reboot bug
- Official VEVO app for Android arrives
- YouTube app updated to make finding music videos and artists easier than ever
- Shazam and Spotify team up for new partnership
- Google Translate turns a year old, gets new 'Conversation Mode'
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
Who we are
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact The Midroll.
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: