Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
We talk the Motorola Olympus, LG Star, HTC Merge and other unicorns. Plus, we explain Verizon's LTE data service. Listen in!
Top o' the news
- Samsung Continuum review
- Verizon LTE launches Dec. 5, phones coming by mid-2011
- $5 app promises to put LTE on your Android smartphone today! (Not really)
- Motorola Olympus found in a bar -- erm, make that bought in a flea market
- AT&T says Motorola Olympus won't be available in November, then pulls post
- LG Star dual-core Tegra 2 smartphone gets the hands-on treatment from GSM-Israel
- LG Star makes another appearance, shows off UI and a benchmark
- HTC Merge in Entrepreneur Magazine
- Is this another Nexus S sighting?
- Sony's PlayStation Phone gets caught on blurrycam with Gingerbread
- Content ratings now live in the Android Market developers' console
- Angry Birds Seasons now available
- Android quick app: Google Reader
- Unrevoked: HTC Incredible OTA root fix now available
- Dolphin Browser HD updated to 'fix UI compatibility issue' with Gingerbread
- DoubleTwist update brings WiFi syncing with paid 'AirSync' add-on
- Logitech Revue about to get a much-needed update to its Netflix app
- Winamp for Android officially announced
- RIM buys The Astonishing Tribe
- Pocket God for Android now available
- Samsung releases 'GPS Restore' app for Vibrant, Captivate -- does it work?
- Comcast Mobile Android app set for release Dec. 3 after missing Nov. 30 target
- YouWave is Android on your Windows PC
- Original Droid about to get another update, no, it's not Gingerbread
- Archos family of internet tablets finally receives update to Android 2.2 Froyo
- Sprint's LG Optimus S gets the custom ROM treatment [From the forums]
- Xperia X8 Eclair update begins
- Android 2.x on 83% of all phones
Odds and ends ...
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact The Midroll.
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: