Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
What post-CES lull? Google bought Nest and its excellent connected-home products for $3.2 billion. Plus Richard Devine checks in from Europe's Moto X launch. You still probably shouldn't drive with Google Glass, and we answer more of your questions, live!
Thing 1: Google Buys Nest for $3.2 billion
- Google to acquire Nest for $3.2 billion
- Let Nest be Nest ... (And Motorola be Motorola, and Aviate be Aviate)
- Nest co-founder discusses Google's future in the connected home
- Stock Talk: Google's purchase of Nest is a long-term play, never mind the short-term jokes
Thing 2: Moto X in Europe, Moto G GPe in the U.S.
- Moto G Google Play edition now on sale for $179
- Hands-on with the Moto G Google Play edition
- Motorola brings the Moto X to the UK
- First look: The European Moto X in London
Thing 3: Other stuff
- Legality of using Google Glass while driving still murky, even after woman avoids ticket
- Sprint Wifi Calling poised to debut on two Samsung phones
- Sprint's LG G Flex available in stores Feb. 7
- Google Now is (unsurprisingly) coming to your desktop
- Desire 300: This is how HTC attacks the low-end market
The new suite of Mobile Nations Android apps
Want to get in touch?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: