Verizon's Droid DNA by HTC is a high-end, Droid-branded handset for late 2012, running on VZW's 4G LTE network. With a 5-inch, 1080p SuperLCD3 display, the DNA boasts one of the sharpest, best-looking screens of any smartphone. Running the show is a 1.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro CPU, backed up by 2GB of RAM. On the software side, the DNA runs Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and HTC Sense 4+.
Other highlights include a curved, soft touch back, a high-quality, 2.1MP BSI front-facing camera and a built-in amplifier for the rear speaker.
Recent HTC Droid DNA Forum Threads
- Any way to turn off vibration for notifications?
- Droid DNA: Text message font size keeps increasing
- No Voicemail Notification
- Equalizer for Google Play Music
- "10 attempts remain before device data is deleted"?
- MUTE during calls?
- Google Maps - Screen does not stay awake
- Strange Battery Issue
- Camera Unable to Start?
- Keep Losing Service
- See All Threads