Mobile World Congress may be done for another year, but the pace of international Android news hasn't slowed in the past seven days. We've already seen the launch of the Sony Xperia S, the first flagship phone of 2012, and we've learned more about HTC's eagerly-awaited One series of phones. In addition, a couple of last year's high-end phones have had their prices drastically cut in preparation for the next wave of must-have Android devices.
Check some highlights from past week's Android developments in Europe, Asia and beyond in the list below. And if you've got international news, be sure to tip us at the usual address.
- March 10 Galaxy S II ICS upgrade date posted in error, says Samsung Korea
- Motorola Motoluxe launches in the UK, T-Mobile gets it first
- Sony Xperia S launched on O2 and Three
- HTC One X and One S will launch on every UK network
- LG Optimus Vu now available in Korea
- Samsung announces Galaxy Player 70 Plus, a 5-inch PMP for Korea
- UK Xperia Arc S price plummets ahead of Xperia S launch
- Huawei launching Ascend D LTE and P1 LTE in Europe and Asia by July
- LG confirms Optimus L3 hits Europe this month
- Host of HTC One series accessories go up for pre-order in the UK
- Filed under: