What you need to know
- Xbox Game Pass Ultimate users can now access 16 Xbox classics via Xbox Cloud Gaming, with more coming soon.
- Three of the titles added have been updated with touch controls.
- Users can also access game saves via the cloud and play online.
One of the best values in gaming just got better. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members can now access 16 original Xbox and Xbox 360 games on their Android phones and tablets via Xbox Game Pass for Android, with more games coming soon.
Xbox owners already know about the value of Xbox Game Pass. With Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, you get the benefits of Xbox Live Gold as well as more than 100 games on console, PC, and Android devices, and an EA Play membership.
Here's the list of all of the backward compatible games available now:
- Double Dragon Neon
- Fable II
- Fallout: New Vegas
- Gears of War 2
- Gears of War 3
- Gears of War: Judgment
- Jetpac Refuelled (touch controls enabled)
- Perfect Dark
- Perfect Dark Zero
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- Viva Piñata (touch controls enabled)
- Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise (touch controls enabled)
Touch screen controls have been enabled for Viva Pinata, Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise, and Jetpac Refuelled. If you've played any of these games before, you'll be able to bring past saves with you thanks to the cloud.
The back catalog of games available on Xbox Game Pass for Android is already huge, thanks to Microsoft's recent acquisition of Zenimax, but it's always to tap into some older classics. Be sure to grab one of a game controller for your Android device to make the most of your game time.
Get the best of Android Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Android Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.