Our review is in for the Nothing ear (1) $99 Bluetooth earbuds! Intel and Qualcomm have formed a partnership that has Intel building chips for its quasi-competitor. Additionally, MediaTek is coming on strong with the Kompanio 1300T chip for tablets and Chromebooks, Surface Duo 2 alleged leaks show a big ass camera hump, a new S Pen for Galaxy Z Fold 3, and tons more.
- Subscribe in Spotify: Audio
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe in RSS: Audio
- Download directly: Audio
- Nothing ear (1) review: Unique design, phenomenal sound | Android Central
- Intel to build chips for Qualcomm as it fights to regain its lead | Android Central
- MediaTek Kompanio 1300T chip is coming soon to an Android tablet near you | Android Central
- Supposed Microsoft Surface Duo 2 prototype images show big changes are coming | Android Central
- Samsung confirms new S Pen for Galaxy Z Fold 3 and other 'foldable surprises' | Android Central
- New Galaxy Watch 4 leak shows off Samsung's Wear OS-based One UI skin | Android Central
- Here's when Samsung will launch its Android 12-based One UI 4.0 beta program | Android Central
- Android 12 isn't even out and we might already know the codename for Android 13 | Android Central
- Android 12 beta 3.1 update fixes the biggest problems plaguing users | Android Central
- Oculus Quest 2 sales halted as we await a new model | Android Central
- YouTube continues to drive Google's revenue with impressive Q2 earnings | Android Central
- Pantera Pico PC, 2.3Ghz J4125 Win10 Linux 4K 512GB
Get the best of Android Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Android Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.