Our review is in for the Nothing ear (1) $99 Bluetooth earbuds! Intel and Qualcomm have formed a partnership that has Intel building chips for its quasi-competitor. Additionally, MediaTek is coming on strong with the Kompanio 1300T chip for tablets and Chromebooks, Surface Duo 2 alleged leaks show a big ass camera hump, a new S Pen for Galaxy Z Fold 3, and tons more.
- Nothing ear (1) review: Unique design, phenomenal sound | Android Central
- Intel to build chips for Qualcomm as it fights to regain its lead | Android Central
- MediaTek Kompanio 1300T chip is coming soon to an Android tablet near you | Android Central
- Supposed Microsoft Surface Duo 2 prototype images show big changes are coming | Android Central
- Samsung confirms new S Pen for Galaxy Z Fold 3 and other 'foldable surprises' | Android Central
- New Galaxy Watch 4 leak shows off Samsung's Wear OS-based One UI skin | Android Central
- Here's when Samsung will launch its Android 12-based One UI 4.0 beta program | Android Central
- Android 12 isn't even out and we might already know the codename for Android 13 | Android Central
- Android 12 beta 3.1 update fixes the biggest problems plaguing users | Android Central
- Oculus Quest 2 sales halted as we await a new model | Android Central
- YouTube continues to drive Google's revenue with impressive Q2 earnings | Android Central
- Pantera Pico PC, 2.3Ghz J4125 Win10 Linux 4K 512GB
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.