If you're craving some trippy vector-styled running action, you may want to check out Fotonica which which just made the jump from iOS to Android.
Fotonica tasks you with running and jumping your way through a world of colorful, vector-style graphics at crazy speeds. Here's a rundown of what you can expect from Fotonica:
- 8 Levels to explore and master.
- Plus 3 different endless levels to compete for high-scores.
- Two-player split-screen multiplayer mode on the same device!
- 18 Achievements to unlock plus game stats.
- Online rankings.
- Beautiful, smooth, and unique vector-style graphics.
- Electronic music by Michael Manning, Nicolò Sala, and legendary composer Baiyon.
- 2 Difficulty settings to let you play an even faster version of FOTONICA.
The game previously enjoyed quite a bit of success on iOS, and in our short time with it on Android, it seems like a ton of fun. If you're interested in checking it out, Fotonica is available at 66% off to celebrate its launch on Android, bringing it down to just $0.99. Feel free to hit up that Google Play badge above to get started.