Audio-only stream below
Samsung Galaxy Nexus. Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. Repeat as necessary.
Thing 1: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus announced
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus launching in US, Europe and Asia this November
- Three, O2 and Vodafone to carry Galaxy Nexus in the UK
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus specs
- Calling all speed demons - Galaxy Nexus!
- Google updates Nexus site with Galaxy Nexus details
- Camera rig shots reveal Galaxy Nexus with Verizon 4G LTE
- Poll: Do you still incorrectly believe that megapixels are everything?
Thing 2: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Google officially announces Ice Cream Sandwich
- Will my phone get Ice Cream Sandwich? Here are our update predictions
- New Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich wallpapers
- Ice Cream Sandwich: What happens next
- Relive the Ice Cream Sandwich/Galaxy Nexus event all over again
- HTC on ICS: 'reviewing its features and functionality to determine our upgrade plans'
- Ice Cream Sandwich SDK now available
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
- Note: Our video feed is on hiatus while we spruce things up a bit. You can still watch all our podcast videos with this YouTube playlist.
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/2 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: