The Pantech Element is an 8-inch Android tablet with a completely waterproof and spillproof design that allows the Element to be submerged in one meter of water, up to 30 minutes.
Under the hood of the Pantech element is a 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm processor, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of onboard storage, a 5MP rear camera, and 2MP front-facing camera.
The Pantech Element is also the first waterproof Android tablet that features 4G LTE capabilities.
Top Pantech Element Stories
Recent Pantech Element Forum Threads
- Re-enabling background data for Play Store
- "Obtaining IP Address"
- Cannot install anything on E100 with Ice Cream Sandwich
- How to increase my rom or phone inbuilt memory in my karbonn a25
- can't view jpg files
- help how do i get rid of grid lines on samsung Galaxy S3?
- Kyocera Event keeps getting "not responding" notices from apps.
- Can I get some help with HTC Vivid unlocking bootloader?
- Can't do a update of the tablet Galaxy Tab 2 7-inch P3100DDBLH3
- Why are my custom tones randomly reverting to defaults?
- See All Threads