The Pantech Element is an 8-inch Android tablet with a completely waterproof and spillproof design that allows the Element to be submerged in one meter of water, up to 30 minutes.
Under the hood of the Pantech element is a 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm processor, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of onboard storage, a 5MP rear camera, and 2MP front-facing camera.
The Pantech Element is also the first waterproof Android tablet that features 4G LTE capabilities.
Top Pantech Element Stories
Recent Pantech Element Forum Threads
- in office wifi my phone is not connecting
- Kyocera Event keeps getting "not responding" notices from apps.
- help how do i get rid of grid lines on samsung Galaxy S3?
- Re-enabling background data for Play Store
- how do i revert back???
- Micromax Canvas 2 A116 got hard bricked
- Samsung Galaxy Centura (SCH-S738C) restarting issue
- Help....when I turn my phone on the start up screen keeps repeating?
- How do I remove ICE - Emergency Contacts group?
- Can I please get a link to download Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich?
- See All Threads