The Pantech Element is an 8-inch Android tablet with a completely waterproof and spillproof design that allows the Element to be submerged in one meter of water, up to 30 minutes.
Under the hood of the Pantech element is a 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm processor, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of onboard storage, a 5MP rear camera, and 2MP front-facing camera.
The Pantech Element is also the first waterproof Android tablet that features 4G LTE capabilities.
Top Pantech Element Stories
Recent Pantech Element Forum Threads
- Any script that can install apps on SD card?
- Alcatel OT Mix 918
- rooted kyocera hydro C5170 update help please
- android.process.media stopped error after ICS upgrade on Galaxy S Captivate i896
- unable to attach photo in email or text
- Disappearing apps
- Google Navigation turn by turn not going through bluetooth
- Android 4.0.4 Home Button Problem. HELP
- Is there a way to disable back to top function when returning to previous menus?
- Can't believe we can't install Vlingo or Google Now on ICS?
- See All Threads