Want to see what's underneath the shiny metal exterior of the OnePlus 3? You're in luck, as the folks at FoneArena have performed a teardown of the handset, giving us a look at all the hardware on offer.
From the images, it looks like it's fairly easy to pry open the back of the phone once you remove the two metal screws at the bottom. The metallic back cover is machined out of a single block of aluminum, and it houses the vibration motor along with the antenna connectors. Here's a look at the hardware used on the phone:
- Qualcomm WTR3925 RF transceiver
- Skyworks 77824-11 Power Amplifier
- 64GB Samsung UFS 2.0 flash storage
- 6GB Samsung LPDDR4 RAM
- Qualcomm PM8996 power management IC
- 8MP Sony IMX179 camera sensor at the front
- 16MP Sony IMX298 camera sensor at the back
For detailed images of the teardown, head to FoneArena from the link below.
- OnePlus 3 review: Finally, all grown up
- OnePlus 3 specs
- OnePlus 3 vs. the flagship competition
- Latest OnePlus 3 news
- Discuss OnePlus 3 in the forums