Square Enix has released the very first game in the long-running Tomb Raider series for Android today, complete with its original blocky polygon graphics.
The game is now available for download in the Google Play Store for just 99 cents. Square Enix makes a big point of the fact that this is the "full, unedited, unadulterated experience" from the original 1996 PC game. That means you will be seeing some first generation 3D game graphics along with the action-puzzle gameplay as you control Lara Croft through a varity of missions. Here's what you can expect:
- Epic Exploration - Uncover the deepest, darkest mysteries of the lost city of Atlantis and unearth secrets to Lara's past.
- Acrobatic Gunplay - Deftly leap around charging enemies while you unleash a hail of bullets from your trademark dual pistols.
- Combat Lethal Predators – Defeat Atlantean centaurs to the terrifying T-Rex
- Original Gameplay – Relive the full, unedited, unadulterated experience from the classic release
- Full Chapters – Includes two extra chapters that were included in the game's 1998 release
- Game Controllers – Supports MOGA Ace Power & Logitech PowerShell