Google's CEO testified before the United States Congress House Judiciary Committee along with the leaders of Facebook, Apple, and Amazon. Jerry, Andrew, and Daniel evaluate the hearing and possible outcomes.
They also engage in a significant amount of phone talk, thanks to leaks about the upcoming Galaxy Note 20. Huawei supplants Samsung as the world's largest smartphone maker (at least for now), and Qualcomm is very successful despite the pandemic.
And in our new tradition, we close out the episode by sharing what's making us happy. What's making you happy? Let us know on Twitter, the web, or via email!
- Google's statements to the House Judiciary reinforce that it is an American success story | Android Central
- Amazon's CEO tells Congress that customers and small business love them, so why change? | Android Central
- What Amazon, Google, Facebook, and Apple have in common - The Verge
- Google building competing apps with user data is dirty, but it could be a lot worse | Android Central
- Galaxy Note 20 price just leaked – and it's more expensive than you expected
- The Galaxy Note 20 is already doomed because of the Galaxy S20 | Android Central
- Huawei supplants Samsung as the world's largest smartphone maker | Android Central
- OnePlus Nord review: Setting a new standard for mid-range phones | Android Central
- Five reasons why the OnePlus Nord is a better buy than the OnePlus 8 | Android Central
- Motorola Edge review: Motorola's best phone since the Moto X | Android Central
- LG Velvet review: Beautifully flawed | Android Central
- Qualcomm surpasses earnings expectations, despite COVID-related setbacks | Android Central
- The Hidden Depths of Sandra Boynton's Board Books | The New Yorker
- I Am David - YouTube
- Watch The Wire (HBO) - Stream TV Shows | HBO Max
- SanDisk: No matter what kind of Android device you have, SanDisk has the perfect data storage solution for you. Get 10% OFF your first order of either a Ultra Dual Drive Luxe USB Type-C flash drive or an Extreme microSD UHS-I Card by visiting: sandisk.com/ACP
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Everything we know about Resident Evil Village (so far)
Capcom's next survival-horror title is Resident Evil Village. This eerie game takes players to a snowy European village where Ethan must deal with witches, werewolves and more. Here's everything we know.
The next phone you buy could have a MediaTek processor, not a Snapdragon
We need competition in the mobile SoC space, and that competition could very well be MediaTek and its Dimensity line of chips.
The Last of Us Part 2 is getting more difficulty options with Grounded mode
Naughty Dog has announced a new Grounded update for The Last of Us Part 2. This update adds Grounded mode, permadeath options, new rendering modes and accessibility options.
The best portable instant photo printers for Android devices
You're on the move and making memories on your mobile. While digital is great, why not try and make those memories a little more permanent with a tangible photo?