Google's CEO testified before the United States Congress House Judiciary Committee along with the leaders of Facebook, Apple, and Amazon. Jerry, Andrew, and Daniel evaluate the hearing and possible outcomes.
They also engage in a significant amount of phone talk, thanks to leaks about the upcoming Galaxy Note 20. Huawei supplants Samsung as the world's largest smartphone maker (at least for now), and Qualcomm is very successful despite the pandemic.
And in our new tradition, we close out the episode by sharing what's making us happy. What's making you happy? Let us know on Twitter, the web, or via email!
- Google's statements to the House Judiciary reinforce that it is an American success story | Android Central
- Amazon's CEO tells Congress that customers and small business love them, so why change? | Android Central
- What Amazon, Google, Facebook, and Apple have in common - The Verge
- Google building competing apps with user data is dirty, but it could be a lot worse | Android Central
- Galaxy Note 20 price just leaked – and it's more expensive than you expected
- The Galaxy Note 20 is already doomed because of the Galaxy S20 | Android Central
- Huawei supplants Samsung as the world's largest smartphone maker | Android Central
- OnePlus Nord review: Setting a new standard for mid-range phones | Android Central
- Five reasons why the OnePlus Nord is a better buy than the OnePlus 8 | Android Central
- Motorola Edge review: Motorola's best phone since the Moto X | Android Central
- LG Velvet review: Beautifully flawed | Android Central
- Qualcomm surpasses earnings expectations, despite COVID-related setbacks | Android Central
- The Hidden Depths of Sandra Boynton's Board Books | The New Yorker
- I Am David - YouTube
- Watch The Wire (HBO) - Stream TV Shows | HBO Max
- SanDisk: No matter what kind of Android device you have, SanDisk has the perfect data storage solution for you. Get 10% OFF your first order of either a Ultra Dual Drive Luxe USB Type-C flash drive or an Extreme microSD UHS-I Card by visiting: sandisk.com/ACP
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Luna is both a safe bet and Amazon's best idea in years
Is "rolling your own" Netflix-style game library what we really want? Amazon thinks so.
Google's parent company settles shareholder lawsuit over sexual misconduct
Following sexual misconduct reports from 2018, Google has settled a shareholder lawsuit and announced major changes to how the company operates in these regards — including no severance packages for employees fired over sexual misconduct.
Pixel 5 and Pixel 4a 5G won’t launch until weeks after September 30 event
Google’s announcing its new Pixel phones, the Pixel 5 and Pixel 4a 5G, on September 30. Unfortunately, you’ll have to wait a while longer before they actually launch.
These are the best rugged Android phones
Living the rough and tumble life? Get yourself a smartphone that can handle everything you throw at it — or throw your phone at.