Vodafone UK has kicked off its Black Friday deals, offering discounts on pay as you go handsets as well as monthly plans. Notable promotions include a £15 reduction in the monthly plan of the Moto G 2015, and a price cut on the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2.
The carrier is offering deals on monthly plans, which come with a zero upfront fee. The monthly plans are tied to a two-year contract:
- Motorola Moto G 2015 - £17 monthly plan which includes 500 minutes, unlimited texts and 500MB of data (down from £32)
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo - £21 plan with 1,000 minutes, unlimited texts and 1GB of data (down from £29)
- HTC One M8s - £21 monthly plan with 1,000 minutes, unlimited texts and 1GB of data (down from £29)
Vodafone UK is also discounting pay as you go phones:
- LG G3 - £225 (down from £400)
- Sony Xperia M4 Aqua - £99 (down from £175)
- LG G4c - £99 (down from £175)
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 is available for £37 a month and zero upfront fee, with the plan offering 10GB of 4G data. The carrier is also discounting the Jawbone Up, which can be purchased for just £25.