Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | TuneIn Radio | Pocket Casts
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
We're back, baby, with the Greatest Android Podcast in the World! On tap this week: The Samsung Galaxy S III is released, we go hands-on with the Intel-powered Orange San Diego in the UK, rap a bit about the Android 4.0.4 update for the Verizon Galaxy Nexus, plus more of your e-mails and voicemails. Join us! (Note: Video's finally up. But the frame rate is, well, crappy.)
Thing 1 - The Galaxy S III is here! Sort of!
- Samsung Galaxy S III lands at independent UK retailers
- Samsung Galaxy S III now available from Vodafone UK, 16GB Marble White only for now
- Samsung Galaxy S III to hit Canada June 20, 2 GB of RAM confirmed
- TELUS joins the Samsung Galaxy S III preorder party in Canada
- Canada's Rogers network counting down to its own Galaxy S III preorders
- Samsung Galaxy S III now available from Three UK
- US Cellular appears prepped for the Galaxy S III
- Samsung speaks out on Galaxy S III 'pebble blue' delays
- Samsung Galaxy S III heading to T-Mobile U.S. on June 20?
Thing 2 - The Intel era is upon us
- Orange UK officially pull the wraps off the San Diego, the UK's first Intel powered Android smartphone
- Orange San Diego hands-on video and gallery
- Orange San Diego specs
- Lenovo K800 Intel phone launches in China
Thing 3 - Other odds and ends
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact The Midroll.
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: