Rocking the OnePlus One? Better start checking your device for an update, as OnePlus has started rolling out the CM11S 44S build. The update addresses issues relating to screen artifacts and Wi-Fi stability. There's also a patch for the SSLv3 POODLE security issue.
Here's what's new in the update:
- Fixed an issue with memory causing screen artifacts
- Fixed the "black bar" issue
- Fixed persist partition corruption
- Fixed Filesystem
- Fixed WiFi and modem crashes
- Fixed for random reboots and instability
- Fixed issue with AT&T VoLTE
OnePlus mentions that the OTA will be rolling out based on the region, so if you don't see an update yet, hold tight. It will be arriving soon.
Anyone already on the 44S update? How are you liking it?