The Motorola Droid Mini is the smaller and less-expensive variant of the 2013 Verizon Droid lineup, with a 4.3-inch screen and $99 on-contract price point. In terms of internal specs, however, it matches up very similarly to the larger versions with the same X8 Motorola chipset, 2GB of RAM and 10MP "Clear Pixel" camera. The Droid Mini also has a very similar gloss-covered Kevlar shell as the Droid Ultra to go along with similar design characteristics.
The Droid Mini does diverge from the Ultra and Maxx slightly by having an LCD screen rather than AMOLED, but still maintains the same Active Display functionality of the other models. Despite being announced at the same Verizon and Motorola event in New York City as the others, the Mini went on sale just over a week later at the end of August.
Recent Motorola Droid Mini Forum Threads
- New Droid Mini on PagePlus
- "save draft" pop up window
- Headphone jack not working correctly
- Droid Mini won't send/receive picture messages
- 2 opposing dictionaries with Google/factory keyboard...I can't shut it off -- I HATE IT!
- droid mini won't turn on
- Delete Multiple Emails
- Crack over capacitive back button
- black screen
- See All Threads