The Motorola Droid Mini is the smaller and less-expensive variant of the 2013 Verizon Droid lineup, with a 4.3-inch screen and $99 on-contract price point. In terms of internal specs, however, it matches up very similarly to the larger versions with the same X8 Motorola chipset, 2GB of RAM and 10MP "Clear Pixel" camera. The Droid Mini also has a very similar gloss-covered Kevlar shell as the Droid Ultra to go along with similar design characteristics.
The Droid Mini does diverge from the Ultra and Maxx slightly by having an LCD screen rather than AMOLED, but still maintains the same Active Display functionality of the other models. Despite being announced at the same Verizon and Motorola event in New York City as the others, the Mini went on sale just over a week later at the end of August.
Recent Motorola Droid Mini Forum Threads
- How can I get a Droid Mini to be used on selfie stick?
- Motorola Droid Mini says can't play video?
- How do I receive a notification when I have a voicemail?
- Droid Mini Keeps Restarting, How Can I Stop This?
- How can I stop my Droid Mini from entering a boot loop when charging?
- How do I set up voice mail on a Droid Mini 4.4.4?
- Is my phone having signs of being hacked?
- The Back arrow or Tab feature at the top left of the screen unresponsive. What can I do?
- Pause on camcorder
- Droid Mini has recent call number when I want to dial new one, how do I remove recent call?
- See All Threads