At only a half-inch in thickness, the Motorola Droid 4 is amazingly thin, even with its QWERTY keyboard. Underneath the hood of the Droid 4 you'll find a dual-core 1.2GHz processor along with 1GB of RAM, an 8-megapixel camera, and 16GB of onboard storage.
The Motorola Droid 4 will be completely 4G LTE ready, and hotspot capable. As with most of Motorola's Droid line, there will be an array of accessories to maximize your media experience such as media docks, navigation mounts, and a laptop dock.
Top Motorola Droid 4 Stories
Recent Motorola Droid 4 Forum Threads
- Droid 4 not recognizing wifi network
- MicroSD Card stuck
- Help! I need a new phone
- Droid 4: Charging problems.
- What DON'T you like about the new update?
- Droid 4 Rooting Issues
- Goodbye Droid 4, Hello Moto X
- Diagnosing charging on Droid 4
- does anyone know how too change droid 4 apn and unlock verizon from the phone?
- Droid 4 vs RAZR HD
- See All Threads