At only a half-inch in thickness, the Motorola Droid 4 is amazingly thin, even with its QWERTY keyboard. Underneath the hood of the Droid 4 you'll find a dual-core 1.2GHz processor along with 1GB of RAM, an 8-megapixel camera, and 16GB of onboard storage.
The Motorola Droid 4 will be completely 4G LTE ready, and hotspot capable. As with most of Motorola's Droid line, there will be an array of accessories to maximize your media experience such as media docks, navigation mounts, and a laptop dock.
Top Motorola Droid 4 Stories
Recent Motorola Droid 4 Forum Threads
- What is a pink unicorn Droid 4 and how can I get a Sim or fix it?
- No sound from speaker during music play
- Poor voice quality...
- Mobile hotspot connection problem
- What xml file do I flash using RSD Lite and how to do it without flash failer?
- Wonky touch screen while plugged in
- Droid 4 Rooting Issues
- Why is my Droid 4 freezing?
- Shift key and caps lock on qwerty keyboard malfunctioning?
- folks who still been using droid 4 for a long time how good is keyboard any problems
- See All Threads