At only a half-inch in thickness, the Motorola Droid 4 is amazingly thin, even with its QWERTY keyboard. Underneath the hood of the Droid 4 you'll find a dual-core 1.2GHz processor along with 1GB of RAM, an 8-megapixel camera, and 16GB of onboard storage.
The Motorola Droid 4 will be completely 4G LTE ready, and hotspot capable. As with most of Motorola's Droid line, there will be an array of accessories to maximize your media experience such as media docks, navigation mounts, and a laptop dock.
Top Motorola Droid 4 Stories
Recent Motorola Droid 4 Forum Threads
- Droid 4 Rooting Issues
- Droid 4 Flashed to Page Plus (3G) Keeps Losing 3G Data
- Micro USB detach
- Battery life with Jelly Bean update
- Droid 4 contacts sync failure
- No sound from speaker during music play
- USB charging port going bad
- Recover files from Droid 4 with PC -- Screen not working, power is on
- Motorola Droid 4 sound issues
- What DON'T you like about the new update?
- See All Threads