Moto X is the new Motorola's flagship device for mid-2013. It's an 4.7-inch handset with a curved back, powered by Motorola's unique "X8" processors, with a 720p RGB AMOLED display and a 10-megapixel "ClearPixel" camera.
Moto X brings new always-on voice features to the table, allowing you to initiate calls, check Google Now and perform other tasks with out powering on the screen. In addition, a new notification system allows the phone to pulse icons on the screen, showing you exactly what's waiting for you.
It'll be launching on five U.S. carriers as well as in international markets.
Top Moto X Stories
Recent Moto X Forum Threads
- Toast custom woodbacks
- Phone is possessed
- Moto X: Cracked screen already....I'm an *****
- Mount USB Storage... Is this new in 4.4.2?
- Moto X: 3 Months in. Do you regret your design?
- Moto X: How to tell if phone is 16 or 32 without opening box?
- Post pictures taken with Motorola X here
- moto x and uconnect
- Not gunna lie I just ordered my custom made Moto X!
- Screen not turning off?
- See All Threads