Moto X is the new Motorola's flagship device for mid-2013. It's an 4.7-inch handset with a curved back, powered by Motorola's unique "X8" processors, with a 720p RGB AMOLED display and a 10-megapixel "ClearPixel" camera.
Moto X brings new always-on voice features to the table, allowing you to initiate calls, check Google Now and perform other tasks with out powering on the screen. In addition, a new notification system allows the phone to pulse icons on the screen, showing you exactly what's waiting for you.
It'll be launching on five U.S. carriers as well as in international markets.
Top Moto X Stories
Recent Moto X Forum Threads
- Using the Moto X without a case
- Moto X: How long does it take you to charge your battery?
- Save $20 on service when buying a Moto X (republic wireless)
- What's the verdict on wood?
- Unable to send pics. I take with Moto X to email addresses................
- Now what?
- Let's see your Moto X homescreens...
- Sending MMS
- SIM and activation fee
- The Text under App Icons
- See All Threads