Yesterday, we looked at some leaked photos of the Moto X 2015, which is set to be announced at next week's Motorola event. Today, we're taking another look at the very same handset, but in gold and white. While the shots of this unique phone do not reveal any new details of the hardware, it's good to see such a luxurious looking option could be made available.
We'll eagerly await Motorola's official announcement, but we're already liking what has leaked thus far. But we put it to you, what are your thoughts on the Moto X? Ostentatious or elegant?
- Our comprehensive review
- Moto X Pure Edition specs
- Moto X Pure Edition custom backs: silicone, wood, and leather
- Versus: Galaxy S6 | iPhone 6
- The latest Moto X Style news
- Discuss in our Moto X Style forums