The Bothers In Arms franchise has done rather well for itself on the gaming from and now, Gameloft has brought Brothers in Arms 2: Global Front to the Android Market. Inspired by real-life battlefields from WWII, Brother in Arms 2 brings plenty of action to your Android device;
- Free to play: Play for free in either Story mode or Multiplayer where you can earn Dog Tags and XP or purchase medals to unlock tons of extra features and gear to help you customize your soldier.
- Join your alliances online: Challenge up to five friends online or via Bluetooth to play multiplayer battles on five maps in three different modes including, Free For All, Team Deathmatch and Domination.
- Fight across the Globe: Experience every front of the war with 50 missions to unlock across five locations: the Pacific, Normandy, North Africa, Germany and Sicily.
- War machines: Take control of three different vehicles including the tank, off-road vehicle or glider to overrun your opponents or to make a daring escape.
- An arsenal at your disposal: Chose from a wide variety of historically accurate weapons including machine guns, bazookas, sniper rifles and flamethrowers.
Gameloft has put Brothers in Arms in the Android Market as a free download but that does come with a few caveats as well. As noted in some of the reviews, there is paid upgrades built into the game so keep that in mind as you may end up spending some coin to keep the game going. Overall, it's a pretty slick game -- I'm just not sure paying for things here and there is the best choice. But, you all can be the judge of that should you grab the download from past the break. Keep in mind, it is a large game as well, approx. 250MB will need to be downloaded.