For those of you rocking any non-Fire versions of the Kindle (that would be the Kindle Keyboard, Kindle, Kindle Touch and Kindle Touch 3G), you'll be happy to know that Gameloft, purveyor of fine games on Android, is releasing UNO for all of the aforementioned devices.
Not only will the Kindle-customized versions of UNO feature all of the standard gameplay UNO fanatics have come to know and love, this specialized version will also include an interface tailored for e-ink and achievements. Yes, you can get achievements on your Kindle now.
If you're ready to get your UNO on, full presser is after the break.
GAMELOFT LAUNCHES UNO™ ON KINDLE E-READERS
Playing cards has never been so fun!
PARIS – Tuesday May 22nd, 2012 – Gameloft, a global leading publisher of downloadable video games, is excited to announce the launch and availability of the most popular classic card game, UNO™, on Kindle Keyboard, Kindle, Kindle Touch and Kindle Touch 3G e-readers.
“Gameloft is excited to continue working with Amazon to optimize our games for their Kindle products,” said Baudouin Corman, Gameloft’s VP of Publishing for the Americas. “As UNO is one of the most popular card games, we think the title is sure to resonate amongst Kindle users.”
Thanks to a brand new gameplay system, playing UNO™ has never been more fun or easy!
A complete list of features includes:
- All your favorite Action Cards from the original game: Wild, Reverse, Draw 2 and more
- Customized gameplay with 9 different rule sets including 7-0 and Jump-in
- Increasingly hard challenges and instant action with UNO™’s Tournament and Quick Play modes
- A brand new interface and cards featuring patterns customized for Kindle E-ink devices only
- Loads of achievements to unlock
For more information about Gameloft and a complete list of available titles, please visit the corporate website at www.gameloft.com.