Foursquare for Android has seen plenty of revisions since it was initially released into the Google Play Store. This time around they're once again bringing some features back while continuing the tradition of adding some other goodies that improve upon the overall app experience. The update is live right now in the Google Play Store and here's what has changed:
- Points back in for check-in detail pages
- We're now bolding out those shout-outs and mentions of friends for check-ins
- Report tips that are spam, offensive or no longer relevant via the Tip detail page
- New categorization of venue photos, now we show you what's more relevant at the top, and no more duplicates!
- Quick save capability from the activity stream
Although the changes aren't a huge overhaul from what we know, there is still quite a bit there to appreciate. The spam reporting tool on the detail pages should come in handy as there seems to be an increase of ridiculous ads posted hidden within tips.
- Filed under: