Verizon's Droid DNA by HTC is a high-end, Droid-branded handset for late 2012, running on VZW's 4G LTE network. With a 5-inch, 1080p SuperLCD3 display, the DNA boasts one of the sharpest, best-looking screens of any smartphone. Running the show is a 1.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro CPU, backed up by 2GB of RAM. On the software side, the DNA runs Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and HTC Sense 4+.
Other highlights include a curved, soft touch back, a high-quality, 2.1MP BSI front-facing camera and a built-in amplifier for the rear speaker.
Recent HTC Droid DNA Forum Threads
- Droid DNA 2, Would you get it?
- How MAny Of You Are Going To Cut Off That Charging Port Cover?
- Is there another way to turn my Droid DNA on?
- Texts interrupting
- "10 attempts remain before device data is deleted"?
- Software Updates for Droid DNA not connected to US Carrier
- No Voicemail Notification
- Missing option to disable locking while charging?
- I finally gave up my DNA.
- Problems With Full Screen Ads?
- See All Threads