Verizon's Droid DNA by HTC is a high-end, Droid-branded handset for late 2012, running on VZW's 4G LTE network. With a 5-inch, 1080p SuperLCD3 display, the DNA boasts one of the sharpest, best-looking screens of any smartphone. Running the show is a 1.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro CPU, backed up by 2GB of RAM. On the software side, the DNA runs Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and HTC Sense 4+.
Other highlights include a curved, soft touch back, a high-quality, 2.1MP BSI front-facing camera and a built-in amplifier for the rear speaker.
Recent HTC Droid DNA Forum Threads
- Slow charging
- Notification sound but nothing else
- Droid DNA: What will it take for you to upgrade?
- Durability and Battery of DNA?
- HTC Droid DNA with T-Mobile, Straight Talk, or Virgin Mobile
- Setting up quick text responses to Declined Calls - how?
- My Droid DNA won't turn on?. [emergency, please help]
- *UPDATE* DROID DNA Has received 4.4 KitKat Certification
- How can I turn off certain notifications at night
- Droid DNA: Sense 5 car mode not working?
- See All Threads