Verizon's Droid DNA by HTC is a high-end, Droid-branded handset for late 2012, running on VZW's 4G LTE network. With a 5-inch, 1080p SuperLCD3 display, the DNA boasts one of the sharpest, best-looking screens of any smartphone. Running the show is a 1.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro CPU, backed up by 2GB of RAM. On the software side, the DNA runs Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and HTC Sense 4+.
Other highlights include a curved, soft touch back, a high-quality, 2.1MP BSI front-facing camera and a built-in amplifier for the rear speaker.
Recent HTC Droid DNA Forum Threads
- How to activate USB Mass Storage Mode?
- Question from a new user about battery life
- Droid DNA: Text message font size keeps increasing
- How do you hook up this phone to a TV to play movies?
- Why isn't my voice and text working on my Droid DNA?
- Should I replace the screen or digitizer?
- The DNA dies a slow and painful death
- Which phone to upgrade to before end of year?
- How can i root my HTC DROID DNA 4.4.2?
- i need help I am locked out of my phone too much pattern tries and i cant remember my email to open
- See All Threads