Daniel, Andrew, and Jerry touch on the recent Twitter hack before diving into OPPO and Realme's ludicrously fast 125W charging speeds. There's more to say about OnePlus Nord, thanks to an exclusive video from the amazing Marques Brownlee.
Pixel 4a is still on the way, and there is a ton of other Google news to cover this week. Dig in!
- OPPO's next flagship phone might support insane 125W charging speeds | Android Central
- Hot on OPPO's heels, Realme shows off its own 125W fast charging tech | Android Central
- Fast charging could be slowly killing your battery | Android Central
- OnePlus debuts the OnePlus Nord and breaks down phone costs with Marques Brownlee | Android Central
- The Pixel 4a's biggest leak yet makes the iPhone SE look boring
- Google Pixel Buds second opinion: A genuine triumph with one damning flaw | Android Central
- Google Play Pass expands to nine new markets, rolls out an annual subscription option | Android Central
- Snapdragon Wear 4100 can't fix all of the problems with Wear OS smartwatches | Android Central
- Google is investing $4.5 billion for 7.7% stake in India's Jio Platforms | Android Central
- Google is investing $10 billion to promote digitization in India | Android Central
Indeed: Indeed gives you the smart tools to make hiring decisions quickly, and to be confident that you're making the right hire for your team. Post your job today at indeed.com/acp and get a free sponsored job upgrade on your first posting. Terms, conditions and exclusions apply.
Raycon: Everyone needs a great pair of wireless earbuds. But before you go dropping hundreds of dollars on a pair, you need to check out the wireless earbuds from Raycon! Get 15-percent off your order at buyraycon.com/acp
SanDisk: No matter what kind of Android device you have, SanDisk has the perfect data storage solution for you. Get 10% OFF your first order of either a Ultra Dual Drive Luxe USB Type-C flash drive or an Extreme microSD UHS-I Card by visiting: sandisk.com/ACP
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
One UI 2.5 tracker: When will my Samsung Galaxy be updated?
Samsung's next update for One UI is rolling out. Find out which phones are getting it and when!
What do you think about the leaked Galaxy S21 renders?
Thanks to a massive leak over the weekend, we now know what the Galaxy S21 and S21 Ultra look like. What's your take on how the phones are shaping up?
OnePlus has lost the one thing that made it unique — and that's a problem
The new OnePlus 8T looks like a great phone — but not a unique one. With fierce competition from Samsung, Google, and others, OnePlus is losing its one unique edge that it used to rely on.
Grab a case and keep your Moto G Power motoring on for years
The Moto G Power is finally here and offers a rather surprising and impressive set of specs for the budget market. If you happen to pick one of these up, you won't want something to happen to it, so grab a case to go with the G Power.