ENTERTAINMENT AND PERSONALIZATION
- Sprint ID, a user-friendly new means of customizing Android content on mobile phones. Allows users to instantly download ID packs that deliver a predefined experience, including applications, widgets, ringtones and wallpapers, all at once.
- Android v2.1 providing direct access to more than 80,000 applications and fun games from Android Market, which users can download and install on their phones.
- 3.2 MP camera and camcorder with auto-focus and video playback.
- 3.5-inch WVGA touch screen with virtual QWERTY.
- MP3 player and Bluetooth v2.1+EDR (including Stereo Bluetooth).
- MicroSD card slot (includes 2GB microSD card and supports up to 32GB microSDHC cards).
- CDMA2000 1xEV-DO rev. A and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g.
- Sprint Zone - one-stop source for access to wireless account info, firsthand customer news, phone tips and tricks, a list of top apps and more.
- Sprint Music Plus – Allows users to personalize their music experience providing full music tracks, ringtones, and ringback tones.
- Intuitive trackball for easy navigation.
- Visual voicemail.
- Corporate Email (Exchange Active Sync) & personal email (POP & IMAP), which gives you access to Gmail®, Yahoo! ® and much more.
- GPS Navigation – search for the closest coffee shop, or navigate to a specific address with a 3D map that moves with you.
- Available in Black with Silver trim.
- Dimensions: 4.6" x 2.3" x 0.5".
- Weight: 3.7 oz.
- Display: 3.5” TFT” WVGA (480 x 800 pixels) touch-screen.
- Removable 1130 mAH lithium ion (Li-ion) battery provides up to 4.6 hours of continuous talk time.
- Related devices: