Samsung saw a hole in its more-than-a-phone/not-quite-a-tablet lineup and has firmly situated the Galaxy Note 8.0 between the 5.5-inch Galaxy Note 2 and the tablet-sized Galaxy Note 10.0. This new iteration has new features for the S Pen, along with a number of software improvements. It's all based on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean and Samsung's TouchWiz customizations.
Top Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Stories
Recent Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Forum Threads
- Note Acessories Hard To Find ??
- GN8 Gallery Data Eating Up Drive Space
- I lost my root with the new update, help!!
- Is there a way to pin apps in multiview?
- Using Voodoo
- rooting 4.2
- Xposed Framework on Note 8?
- How can I maximize battery life in the Note 8?
- A Note 10.1 owners initial impression...
- SuperSu > Superuser
- See All Threads