Audio-only stream below
Phil, Jerry and Mickey take on HTC's stake in Beats by Dre, go deep into the Ice Cream Sandwich leak, lament the loss of Google App Inventor and answer a slew of your e-mails and voicemails. Listen in!
Thing 1 - HTC's 'marriage' to Beats Entertainment
- HTC's dabbled in the whole audio thing before
- HTC and Beats by Dre -- the video
- Beats by Dre blog officially announces partnership with HTC
- And now HTC officially announces partnership with Beats by Dre; devices coming this fall
Thing 2 - Ice Cream Sandwich leak
Thing 3 - Farewell, Google App Inventor
Thanks to hover.com for sponsoring this episode of the Android Central Podcast.
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
- Note: Our video feed is on hiatus while we spruce things up a bit. You can still watch all our podcast videos with this YouTube playlist.
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/2 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: