Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | TuneIn Radio | Pocket Casts
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Motorola finally gets things going by announcing a Sept. 4 event. Plus Samsung rolls out the Galaxy Alpha, OnePlus does another something silly, and we answer more of your questions live on air.
Thing 1: Finally, Motorola
- Motorola holding September 4 event, Moto 360 + new phones inbound
- 'OK Google headset:' Imagining a different kind of Motorola wearable
Thing 2: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Samsung unveils metal-framed Galaxy Alpha, available September
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha specs
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha versus Galaxy S5: What's the difference?
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha availability and pricing
- HTC One E8 headed for Sprint
- HTC Zoe app released as beta — we've got a first look!
- HTC One M8 Phunk Studio Edition unveiled
- KitKat is now running on over 20 percent of active Android devices
- Samsung Gear VR detailed in leaked image ahead of rumored IFA unveiling
- OnePlus apparently thinks ladies are dying to get naked for a phone
This week's sponsors:
- Squarespace.com: Use offer code ANDROID at checkout to save 10 percent off your first purchase.
- ShopAndroid.com: User offer code AC10 at checkout to save 10 percent off your order.
And a reminder ...
We soon will be discontinuing the dedicated video feed of our podcast. But don't worry, you'll still be able to watch us on YouTube, and the audio version of the podcast remains unchanged.
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
Who we are
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact The Midroll.
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: