Update: OnePlus has halted the update for the OnePlus 3. The company is citing reports of issues while upgrading, so the update will not be available while it investigates. We will provide additional details as they become available.
OnePlus has announced that the OxygenOS 3.2.0 update for the OnePlus 3 will begin rolling out now. The update brings a number of big fixes to the phone, like sRGB mode in developer options, enhanced RAM management, camera quality fixes and more. Plans for the update were previously revealed following some drama surrounding how OnePlus was managing the 6GB of RAM inside the phone.
Highlights from the update include:
- Enabled sRGB mode in developer options.
- Improved RAM management.
- Improved GPS performance.
- Enhanced audio playback quality.
- Updated custom icon packs.
- Fixed some issues with notifications.
- Improved camera quality/functionality.
- Fixed some issues in Gallery.
- Implemented latest Google security patches.
- Fixed bugs in Clock/Music apps.
The update will begin rolling out now, and OnePlus anticipates all OnePlus 3 owners will see the update within 48 hours. Have you received the update yet? Let us know how it is working out for you in the comments!
- OnePlus 3 review: Finally, all grown up
- OnePlus 3 specs
- OnePlus 3 vs. the flagship competition
- Latest OnePlus 3 news
- Discuss OnePlus 3 in the forums