The big day is here for OnePlus, but it turns out the announcement is a $50 savings on their devices, good for this week only.
The company teased an announcement that was said to shake up the industry on June 1, and their big announcement is a $50 savings on their devices this week. While many expected the rumored OnePlus Two to be announced, the company instead is offering their current smartphone starting at $249, instead of regular price of $299.
This weeks sale is only good on the company's website, which means not everyone can take part in it. Pricing starts at $249 for the 16GB, and the 64GB will go for $299. These devices will only be available for a limited time each day, and the schedule is as follows.
- June 1 - 12:00 GMT (8 am EST)
- June 2 - 2:00 GMT (10 pm EST -1 day)
- June 3 - 12:00 GMT (8 am EST)
- June 4 - 2:00 GMT (10 pm EST -1 day)
- June 5 - 12:00 GMT (8 am EST)
- June 6 - 2:00 GMT (10 pm EST -1 day)
- June 7 - 12:00 GMT (8 am EST)
If you are in the market for a new device, or looking for a solid back up, $249 is a pretty great price for what you get with this device. The sale runs from June 1 through June 7.