Samsung's 2012 flagship device, the Galaxy S III (S3) has made its way over to AT&T and is available in three colors: Red, White, and Blue. The AT&T Galaxy S III features a stunning 4.8-inch HD Super AMOLED display with a 1280 x 720 resolution and runs on Android 4.0 (ICS).
Unlike its European relative, the AT&T Galaxy S III runs with a Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 1.5GHz dual-core processor along with 2GB of RAM and up to 16GB of internal storage. An 8-megapixel camera compliments the rear of the device, as well as a 1.9MP front-facing camera.
Top AT&T Galaxy S3 Stories
Recent AT&T Galaxy S3 Forum Threads
- AT&T Galaxy S3: 4G does not turn off when WiFi is connected
- ERROR on recovery --> E: failed to mount /data (Invalid argument)
- 4.3 update wont allow me to Sync my Emails with built-in Email app.
- There IS a difference between an lte sim and a 3G sim!
- Missing Images in DCIM Folder
- Dropped calls when notifications come through
- Verizon S3 on AT&T network?
- Can't Delete Text Conversations
- How do I stop a service update?
- Phone will not send or receive calls while on 4G-LTE.
- See All Threads