Adobe has release the 10.3.185.23 update to Flash in the Android Market this afternoon. This update directly addresses two known security issues discovered recently (see security bulletins APSB11-12 and APSB11-13 for details), and brings the following bug fixes and enhancements:
- Enabled NEON optimizations for OMAP4 (Cortex A-9) based devices.
- Corrected an issue on the Samsung Galaxy S where H.264 video at resolutions of 720p and below was not displayed.
- Fixed an issue where app packaging would fail for Android Apps using Flash Player in WebView that set android:hardwareAcceleration to True in their AndroidMainfest.xml.
- Fixed a crash on the HTC EVO that some users encountered with specific video.
- Fixed an issue that caused video frames to stop rendering on long streaming videos (> 1 hour) on some Motorola devices.
- Fixed an issue where touch events were getting delayed with Kongregate.com games.
- Fixed an issue where games on Kongregate.com freeze when users exit from Full-Screen mode.
You can grab the update from the Android Market (we'll have the link after the break) and as always, it's advised that all users update.