Adobe has release the 10.3.185.23 update to Flash in the Android Market this afternoon. This update directly addresses two known security issues discovered recently (see security bulletins APSB11-12 and APSB11-13 for details), and brings the following bug fixes and enhancements:
- Enabled NEON optimizations for OMAP4 (Cortex A-9) based devices.
- Corrected an issue on the Samsung Galaxy S where H.264 video at resolutions of 720p and below was not displayed.
- Fixed an issue where app packaging would fail for Android Apps using Flash Player in WebView that set android:hardwareAcceleration to True in their AndroidMainfest.xml.
- Fixed a crash on the HTC EVO that some users encountered with specific video.
- Fixed an issue that caused video frames to stop rendering on long streaming videos (> 1 hour) on some Motorola devices.
- Fixed an issue where touch events were getting delayed with Kongregate.com games.
- Fixed an issue where games on Kongregate.com freeze when users exit from Full-Screen mode.
You can grab the update from the Android Market (we'll have the link after the break) and as always, it's advised that all users update.
Sign up for Black Friday email alerts!
Get the hottest deals available in your inbox plus news, reviews, opinion, analysis and more from the Android Central team.