As we all settle in to bring you the best in Android news for the week, we'd first like to say that we hope you all had a great long weekend and took some time out for the Memorial Day celebrations. We're already off to a great start this week for news and there is plenty more where that came from so jump on into the forums and see what you may have missed over the weekend.
- ASUS EeePad Transformer Forums - Transformer 3.1 update, here it is!
- Motorola Droid X Forums - Official Gingerbread update for the Droid X
- HTC Thunderbolt Forums - Data usage on the Thunderbolt, how much do you use?
- Motorola Atrix Forums - Video chat with an iPhone user on the Atrix, any apps?
- HTC Merge Forums - US Cellular Merge owners, how's your battery life?
- Android Contest Forums - Win a Case-Mate POP! case for the HTC ThunderBolt
If you're not already a member of the Android Central forums, you can register your account today.
It's time to stop using SMS for two-factor authentication
Not all 2FA is equal. Using SMS to get a code might not be "better than nothing" after all.
Fresh Surface Duo renders are here, reportedly coming to AT&T
Microsoft hasn't exactly been camera shy with the Surface Duo, but a new set of renders have leaked that offer an even closer look at the device. Alongside the leaked images, the leaker says Duo will be headed to AT&T in the U.S.
24 hours with the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra: Big, beautiful, and backwards
It's still too early to give any conclusive thoughts on the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, but Samsung's latest flagship is already proving to be a tremendous phone in more ways than one.
Protect your new, huge Note 20 with one of these cases
The Note 20 may not have a glass back, but that doesn't mean you should let to go around in the chaotic world outside naked. Get a good case and protect your new Note 20 in style!