Amazon currently has Samsung's Galaxy Tab E on sale for $117.99. That's the lowest we've seen this 9.6-inch tablet go in its history. Its price fluctuates regularly these days, but you'd usually pay between $150 and $200, and we've seen occasional drops to $130 for limited spells. You can grab it with a protective sleeve for just $6 more, too.
New low price
Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6-inch tablet
At this price, you may just be tempted enough to finally pick one of these up for using around the house or letting the kids play games on.
$176.00 $58 off
The deal given is no longer valid and we do not have a better one. However, we have found some similar deals
It has a 9.6-inch display, 16GB of internal storage, and a microSD slot in case you find yourself wanting to add more storage to hold movies, music, and more. There is a 5MP camera on the back and a 2MP camera on the front. While the images won't blow your mind, they are serviceable cameras for video calls and a quick snap for reference. We named it among the best Samsung tablets in 2019 noting that it is great for day-to-day tasks like email and social media, Netflix and Hulu binges, and more.
Cyber Monday Deals
- The latest Cyber Monday deals
- Cyber Monday Android Phone Deals
- Best Deals on Chromebooks
- Cyber Monday Android Smartwatch Sales
- Samsung Galaxy Cyber Monday Savings
Check out more Cyber Monday deals:
- Amazon: Big cuts on phones, smartwatches, gaming, smart speakers
- Samsung: Hundreds knocked off huge TVs, phones, monitors, laptops, audio
- Walmart: Fresh deals on big TVs, smartphones, tech, laptops
- Dell: Mainly PCs and laptops, but some tempting smart home and headphones too
- Best Buy: Coming in with hot with headphones, PC gaming, TVs, tablets, wearables
- Disney Plus: Get it bundled with Hulu and ESPN+ for $13.99
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.